Thursday, February 22, 2018

Free posters for teachers

Most of you will know that I used to be a teacher, and taught Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for most of my career, heading departments and faculties in four secondary schools. In my last post, I created a set of posters that could be used in the classrooms of any subject where ICT was used. They're instructional and inspirational, and were popular amongst my colleagues.

Needless to say, I have no need for them now, and I'd be happy to give them away to anyone who might have a use for them. Of course, I don't know how many of you are teachers, or how many of you have teacher friends. I'm just hoping! All of the posters can be downloaded from DropBox here, but the whole collection is displayed below.  I hope they're of use!

















































3 comments:

  1. If I had a classroom, I would like the ‘silent...students succeeding’ one and the ‘almost finished is unfinished’ one. But I am an itinerant teacher without my own space, so sadly, I cannot use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame! Do you think those you share rooms with would not support the messages the posters convey? But I suppose they'd want them in Dutch, wouldn't they?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!