Sunday, September 06, 2015

I like to think of myself as a bit of a writer

What bit, and of which writer, I cannot reveal. A few months ago, I published a book on Kindle and Lulu (a "real" book!). "A Friendly Guide to Exam Success". It was literally years in the making. Firstly, simply growing the ideas behind it, sharing them with students, getting their feedback. Then the actual writing, editing, refining. I finally think I've finished.



I think the cover's the worst thing about it! Lulu puts severe limitations on cover creation, but I decided to use the same cover for the Kindle version, for the sake of... Hmmm, I'm not sure. I'm likely to change my mind about that in the next hour or two. But don't be put off by the cover. The content is far better, I assure you.




The "Grumpy Old Teacher" handle was my nom de plume for years when I was writing a blog about the uses of ICT in teaching. It sort of stuck.

Anyway, if you know anyone who's starting GCSE or similar exam courses this year, or taking the exams this year, then please get them to have a look on Kindle (£1.99) or Lulu (£4.99).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!